Rights & duties
Members of the Association have equal rights and obligations.
Member of the Association is entitled to:
- participate in the Association’s activities;
- participate in the work of the Congress;
- participate in the General Meeting of the Regional Department;
- submit proposals on improving the activities of the Association to all its bodies;
- file applications to any elected body of the Association and obtain a substantive response to the application;
- participate in the sessions of the bodies dealing with his exclusion from the Association members;
- withdraw from the Association;
- elect and be elected to the governing and controlling and auditing bodies of the Association.
Member of the Association shall:
- meet the requirements stipulated in the Charter and carry out he decisions of the governing bodies of the Association;
- participate directly in fulfilling aims and objectives of the Association;
- avoid actions discrediting the Association;
- pay joining and annual membership fee in the manner and amount specified by the decisions of the competent bodies.